Welcome to this weeks Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy’s. I found in order to block out the negative thoughts It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day I like to refer back to my affirmations in order to help break the cycle of negative vibes I’m currently feeling. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all to well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativeness, and how difficult it can be to get out. I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
*Quotes by Roy T. Bennett, The Light In The Heart*
- Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
- Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
- Create a vision for the life you really want and then work relentlessly towards making it reality.
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
- It’s only after you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
- Change may not always bring growth, but there is no growth without change.
- Every challenge you face today makes you stronger tomorrow. The challenge of life is intended to make you better, not bitter.
- Challenge and adversity are meant to help you know who you are. Storms hit your weakness, but unlock your true strength.
- Never let hard lessons harden your heart.
- You have the power within you to rise above your difficult situations and transform into the best version of yourself.
Affirmations From My Journal:
- I have a beautiful mind, body, and soul!
- I am blessed with many amazing qualities inside and out.
- I am loved and appreciated.
- I do have the sweetest soul.
- I am in control over my thoughts and emotions.
- I can do anything I set my mind to, and I won’t give up.
- I am proud of myself for being able to handle anything that comes my way.
- I choose to see the good in others, I will not judge.
- Beauty on the inside reflects my beauty on the outside
- I love my body, brain, soul, and spirit.
- I will overcome ,and I will learn and grow from it.
- I will be more comfortable with my own body, learn to love what I have.
- I am DONE comparing myself to others around me.
Choose happy. Be happy! I hope you all enjoyed, and can benefit from this week’s post!
See you soon.
Leave a Reply