Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- There are hidden blessings in every struggle
- The come back is always stronger than the setback
- Being positive isn’t pretending that everything is good – It’s seeing the good in everything.
- Love yourself first
- Kindness begins with understanding that we all struggle. – Charles Glassman
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Flawed. & (still) worthy.
- Visualize your highest self and start showing up as her
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
- So many people love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t. – Soyen
- Being grateful for what you currently have is the midst of getting what you want.
- I focus on what I can control & make peace with what I can’t
- I release doubt & welcome faith
- I wish for the greatest good for myself and everybody today
- I am thankful for all I have & all I will accomplish
- I am worthy
- I have all the power I need.
- I make my dreams my reality
- I have the strength to succeed
- I am responsible for my own happiness
- I believe in myself
- I am blessed and so thankful for a positive community
- I am grateful to the journey of self love and thankful for my good character.
- I can be anything I want to be.
- Positivity runs in my blood
- I am blessed with all my dreams coming true.
That’s all for this weeks Affirmations of the Week
I am truly grateful for those who have stuck around, and kept supporting me while I’ve been at war with my anxiety and doubts about writing posts. I am getting better!
Thank You! I hope you have a wonderful week.
Leave a Reply