Explore your passions and values by asking yourself these questions.
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What keeps you awake at night?
- When do you feel most alive?
- What does being successful mean to you?
- How might you apply your gifts to a pursuit that’s of deep interest to you and one that helps others?
- What can you do to make a difference in someone’s life today?
- If you summarized your purpose in one short sentence, what would it be?
- If you say yes to living purposely, what do you say no to?
- If you met an older version of yourself, what sage advice would they give you?
Other questions that may inspire meaningful answers for you could include:
- When do I feel joy? This could be a sign of where your happiness-and purpose-lies.
- What do I value in life? That is, what do you really care about, not what you think you should care about.
- What can I do that helps someone else? Helping others ignites our sense of purpose.
I hope you all are having are great day!
Leave a Reply